5 Step Home Buying Process
Are you ready to buy a house in Georgia? Hannon Properties LLC is a Georgia Real Estate Agency and are here to make sure that your home buying process is a pleasant experience, and we strive to make sure you are as comfortable as possible during this new and exciting stage in your life. Buying a home is a huge life change for a lot of people, and it can sometimes seem overwhelming, or you are not sure what to do or how to do it. Here at Hannon Properties LLC, all you have to do is give us a call, and we will guide you through the entire process. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction, and we are ready to help you get into the perfect home.
- Step 1 – Before you can start shopping for a home, you’ve got to get pre-approved or pre-qualified to know how much you can spend and what your budget is. Talk with our on-site lender, Corey Peace, to learn what you may qualify for. There are all types of programs for homebuyers, including first-time homebuyers, VA loans, and USDA loans, that may help you with the down payment. Schedule an appointment today to learn more about what options are available to you.
- Step 2 – Getting your team together – There are several people involved in the home buying process.
Your main point of contact during the home buying process will be your real estate agent, however there are other key players that you will have to work with in order to finalize the sale. Hannon Properties LLC tries to make this process as easy as possible for you by having all the people necessary on site and ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have during this process.
Hannon Properties LLC team members include : the Broker (Dan Hannon is the Broker with Hannon Properties LLC), your financial lender (our on-site lender is Corey Peace), and your closing attorney (John Laster, Attorney at Law).
- Step 3 – Purchase Offer Submitted – Once you have found the perfect property and are ready to move forward, we will help you submit a purchase offer to the homeowner. During this phase, you will be talking with your real estate agent on a regular basis, and will also be working closely with your financial lender. If you have any major questions about the purchase offer and process, get with your real estate agent and financial lender to make sure all your questions are answered and that you are comfortable moving forward.
- Step 4 – Conditions & Paperwork – After the purchase offer has been submitted, you will work closely with your financial lender to make sure that you’ve got all the necessary paperwork and documents in order. While you are in this phase, you may be required to submit paperwork about your income, credit score and history, etc. During this phase, it’s vital not to make any major purchases or to change your credit score too drasticly. TO learn more about this phase, please visit the financing page or schedule an appointment with Corey Peace from Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group.
- Step 5 – Closing – Ready for the keys to your new house? After all of the paperwork has been completed, and the seller has finalized their side of the deal, you’ll work with the closing attorney to help you get all the final documents and deedto your new home. Hannon Properties LLC and their financial / closing team likes to have everything completed within 4-6 weeks, however this can be quicker or slower, based on the financial team that you have selected to help you with this process. This is why Hannon Properties LLC highly recommends using our team of dedicated individuals who are here to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible, and you get the keys to your new home as fast as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about the home buying process in Georgia, schedule a free consultation with one of our licensed REALTOR real estate agents today. We look forward to meeting you are we are ready to take you all the way home!